Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Winter In My Yard

I've shared pics of what fall looks like in my yard so I figured I'd share winter as well.  Christmas is a really big deal for me.  I decorate nearly every in of my house.  I'll often decorate outside as well...if I've got time after doing the inside.

I get bored pretty easy if things stay the same for too long.  For this reason, I'm always rearranging the rooms in my house...not only the furniture but also all the things sitting around the room.  I do the same with some of the smaller decor in the backyard as well.  I will typically arrange the yard in the spring and then leave it until winter.  I put a lot of it away, replace it with garlands, wreaths and lights and then start all over again the next spring.  Here's a look at my yard in the winter.







No comments:

Post a Comment